The Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA), in partnership with Forrestfield-Airport Link, is holding a one-day conference on July 18 about sustainable infrastructure in Western Australia.
The conference will feature innovations, inspiration and exemplar case studies of sustainable infrastructure, and will include a site tour of the progress of the Forrestfield-Airport Link tunnel, keynote speakers and a panel session and workshop.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Claire Thompson (Department of Transport)
- Dave Thomas (PTA)
- Dr Steve Lennon (United Nations Association of Australia)
- Greg Ryan (Landcorp)
- Leo Coci (Main Roads WA)
- Nicole Lockwood (Westport)
- Neville Collard (Nyungar Birdiyia)
- Sarah McEvoy (Department of Water and Environmental Regulation).
ISCA members: $308.00