The eighth Ammonia and CO2 Refrigeration Technologies Conference is being held from April 11–19 in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia. The conference is organised by the International Institute of Refrigeration and the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering – Skopje.
Over 50 papers have been submitted internationally, presenting recent achievements in research and the advanced applications of CO2 and ammonia refrigeration technologies.
The keynote speakers include Dr Andy Pearson from the UK, Dr Predrag Hrnjak and Trevor Hegg from the USA, Kenneth Madsen from Denmark and David Schalenbourg from Belgium.
The conference will explore:
- Design of modern ammonia (NH3) systems and technological innovation
- Design of carbon dioxide (CO2) refrigeration and heat pump systems
- New innovative components
- Energy efficiency of ammonia and CO2 refrigerating systems
- Applications of ammonia and CO2 refrigeration
- Absorption machines
- Ammonia and CO2 systems in developing countries
- Technical and safety issues with guidelines and training materials
- Public awareness of the image and benefits of natural refrigerants.
Click here for more information and to register.