The finalists for the ARBS 2020 Industry Awards have been announced. This year marks a decade for the ARBS Awards, aimed at honouring and rewarding the talent in Australia’s HVAC&R industry.
ARBS Exhibition Manager Sue Falcke says the list of finalists reflects the industry’s ability to evolve and meet the needs of a changing landscape.
“Not only do the ARBS Industry Awards culminate in a fantastic celebration, the award recipients will join a small but influential group of industry high achievers with their accomplishments in their respective fields publicly acknowledged,” says Falcke. “We are proud to be applauding their hard work and commitment via the ARBS Industry Awards.”
Finalists were chosen by a panel of industry experts who evaluated nominations based on criteria such as leadership, sustainability and performance. The award winners will be announced and honoured at a gala dinner on Wednesday, May 20, hosted by actor Shane Jacobson.
ARBS Young Achiever Award
- Chris Stamatis, Affil.AIRAH – CopperTree Analytics
- Grace Foo, M.AIRAH – DeltaQ
- Abraham Corona, M.AIRAH – TechIN
ARBS Product Excellence Award
- Temperzone Australia – OPA2100 Eco ULTRA
- Shepherd Filters – Shepherd Filters
- Actrol – DC-3 Smart Refrigeration System
ARBS Software/Digital Excellence Award
- Kaizen – CopperTree Analytics
- Smart Access Cylinder Management and Gas2Go App – Kirby
- Bueno Platform – Bueno
ARBS Project Excellence Award
- NewTon Plant Installation – Tri Tech Refrigeration Australia and Mayekawa
- The Woolworths Energy Management Centre – Bueno and Woolworths
- 177 Pacific Hwy – Fredon
ARBS Outstanding Industry Education/Training Award
- CO2 Systems Training Course – Kirby and SCM Frigo
- Professional Diploma of Building Services, HVAC&R – AIRAH
- HVAC Centre of Excellence – AMCA
For more details on ARBS 2020, to be held from May 19–21 in Melbourne, click here.