Professionals in the air conditioning, refrigeration and building services industry are invited to submit abstracts for seminars, panels, and workshops to be delivered as part of the Seminar Series at ARBS 2022. ARBS is Australia’s most comprehensive HVAC&R and building services exhibition. It will be held in Melbourne from April 27–29, 2022.
The ARBS Seminar Series program will deliver industry-wide updates and forums focusing on a broad range of topics including best practice, innovation and emerging technologies. The ARBS 2022 call for speakers invites submissions, including but not limited to:
- Developments, research, emerging and global trends in HVAC&R including the latest industry innovations
- Net zero strategies, methodologies and tools, low-energy HVAC approaches
- Regulatory, compliance, building code transition, registration and industry standard and rating tools
- Energy efficiency, energy security, renewable energy, disruptive technologies
- Refrigeration technology innovations, refrigerant transition, non-vapour compression technology, global technology and sector outlook
- Data-driven transitions, BIM, technological innovations in HVAC&R
- IoT, data analytics, smart buildings, cloud services, automated fault detection
- Retrofits, emerging tech, user experience, managing occupant behaviour, use of data; privacy, ethics, social responsibility and data security.
The format can be a seminar, case study, panel session or workshop, between 30 and 45 minutes in duration.
Speaker submissions for the ARBS 2022 Speaker Series close Friday, September 17, 2021 at 5pm.