Australia’s premier manufacturing solutions event, the Australian Manufacturing Week, will be held this year at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on May 9–12, 2023.
An Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL) initiative, Australian Manufacturing Week (AMW) is an industry exhibition encompassing all aspects of manufacturing in Australia. In May this year it will become the centrepiece of a week-long celebration of manufacturing in Australia today.
AMTIL says that at AMW, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Be a witness and a part of technological evolution
- Experience innovative technologies and the latest machinery
- Meet and network with the innovators spearheading this technological revolution
- Interact with peers and share ideas
- Gain firsthand exposure to the companies that are at the forefront of technological excellence
- See key industry brands in one place at the same time.
As well as a general enquiry zone for 2024, AMW will feature the following product zones:
- Additive technology
- Machine tools
- Australian manufacturers pavilion
- Manufacturing solutions
- Plastics technology
- Robotics and automation
- Weld and air solutions
- Plastics technology.
“This is the one event that showcases the latest innovations, technologies and equipment in the advanced manufacturing sector,” say the organisers. “Explore new opportunities, meet and network with industry leaders and technology experts, all under one roof at one show.”
For more information and to register, click here.