Women & Leadership Australia has announced the 2019 schedule for its Women’s Leadership Symposiums.
The Symposiums are a national series of events focused on the experiences of women leaders in the contemporary workforce.
Taking place in every state and territory capital between May and August, the events have been conceived as an “unparalleled gathering of the best and brightest female talent”.
Keynote speakers include Tina Arena AM, Ita Buttrose AO OBE, Clare Bowditch, Michelle Cowan, The Right Hon Dame Jenny Shipley, Jacqui Lambie and Jessica Rowe, among many others.
“We’ve seen so many incredible women take the stage at the Symposiums,” say the organisers. “We’ve laughed, cried, gasped and applauded and most importantly been moved by their heartfelt and inspiring stories.
“One of the truly wonderful things about the Symposiums is the way they bring women together from all kinds of backgrounds to share their stories and support one another.
“We’re always amazed at the energy in the room when so many dynamic and talented women get together.”
The Symposiums will feature a range of presentations, panel discussions and interactive sessions covering a range of topics, including:
- To change or to disappear: Three strategies as a leader to survive in an ever-changing business environment
- Breaking the competency trap and developing adaptive leadership
- Womenkind: Unlocking the power of women supporting women
- Let’s talk about non-traditional roles
- Lessons learnt in the world of politics
- Be heard and remembered: How to use your stories to influence effective change in the workplace.
An attendance discount of 25 per cent is currently available by entering code ANSY19 at the time of booking (available until each symposium sells out).