The Building Designers Association of Australia (BDAA) is holding the Condensation Symposium 2019 on Wednesday, November 6 in Sydney. The Symposium is titled “Breaking the mould: Condensation and mould in efficient buildings”.
The presence of mould and excessive condensation in both residential and commercial design is a prominent issue. According to the Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB), condensation is present in around one third of all Australian homes.
Presenters at the Symposium include:
- Dr Mark Dewsbury, M.AIRAH, University of Tasmania
- Dr Heike Neumeister-Kemp, M.AIRAH, Mycolab/Mycotec
- Jesse Clarke, M.AIRAH, Pro Clima
- Daniel Kress, Smart Plus Living
- Sean Maxwell, AM.AIRAH, Pro Clima.
The event will finish with an interactive panel.
Date: Wednesday, November 6
Location: Caroma on Collins, 39 Collins Street, Alexandria, NSW
Please click here for more information and to register.