A lineup of global thought leaders is coming together on May 17 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre to explore the seismic impact of digital transformation in construction – both in the future and in the now.
“Technological advances in the building and construction industry allow organisations to design, construct and maintain buildings more efficiently, with better quality and lower costs,” says the Air Conditioning and Mechanical Contractors Association of Australia (AMCA), the event host.
“The Forum has established itself as one of the most distinguished BIM events hosted in the Asia-Pacific region. It has become a significant activity on the Australia building and construction annual calendar.”
Keynote speakers include:
- Amr Raafat (USA), Chief Innovation Officer, Windover Construction
- Doug Moore (USA), Executive Vice President, McKinstry
- Sally Archer, Digital Engineering Manager, Built
- Menno de Jonge (Saudi Arabia), Director Digital Delivery, NEOM Company
- Khalil Shaiful (Singapore), Deputy Director, Boustead Projects
- Steve Sammartino (Australia), Master of Ceremonies and Futurist
- Mark Harrison (UK), Commercial Director, Firesafe Fire Rated Ductwork Limited.
“If you want to discover the latest technical developments while boosting your continuing professional development, we have you covered with technical workshops and technology demonstrations.
“Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the leading innovators in construction, be inspired by the latest tech, and connect with like-minded peers.”
For more information and to register, visit the Construction Innovation Forum website.