ARBS is advising industry professionals, organisations, institutions, and associations that there is now only one month left to submit nominations for the ARBS 2024 Industry Awards.
The awards recognise outstanding achievements in the air conditioning, refrigeration, and building services sector, and celebrate innovation and commitment to excellence across six categories.
- ARBS Young Achiever: Honouring up-and-coming professionals who show promise in leadership and innovation
- ARBS Product Excellence: Recognising products that have set benchmarks in design, efficiency, and impact
- ARBS Software/Digital Excellence: Celebrating digital solutions and software that have transformed work and design
- ARBS Project Excellence: Acknowledging projects that have demonstrated exceptional engineering and innovative solutions
- ARBS Outstanding Industry Education/Training: Celebrating programs that have a significant impact in curriculum relevance, training effectiveness, and industry impact
- ARBS Industry Hall of Fame: An association-nominated award to commend individuals whose lifelong contributions have shaped the industry.
For more information on each category’s criteria and to nominate, visit the ARBS Awards website.
“Don’t let this chance slip by,” says ARBS Events Organiser Sue Falcke. “If you know someone or something deserving of recognition in our industry, now’s the time to nominate.”
Award winners will be revealed at a gala dinner to be held during the ARBS 2024 exhibition, taking place from May 28–30, 2024, at the International Convention Centre in Sydney.