The Property Council of Australia and the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) are inviting industry leaders and senior policy makers to the launch of a report titled Every Building Counts: A practical plan for emissions reduction.
“Australia’s built environment is committed to achieving decarbonisation by mid-century,” says the GBCA.
“Building on the industry’s significant existing body of work, Every Building Counts presents a suite of key policies across residential, commercial and public buildings that should be implemented by Government to drive emissions reduction in line with Australia’s Paris Agreement commitments.”
Speaking at the event are:
- Hon Angus Taylor MP – Minister for Energy and Emissions Reduction
- Susan Lloyd-Hurwitz – CEO and Managing Director, Mirvac Group
- Prof. Ken Maher – President, Australian Sustainable Built Environment Council
- Davina Rooney – Green Building Council of Australia
- Ken Morrison – Chief Executive, Property Council of Australia
The event will be held at Mirvac in Sydney on Tuesday, October 29, from 7.30–9am.
For more information and to register, click here.