My-PV and Energy Smart Water will be co-hosting a free webinar on hot water and space heating from photovoltaics on October 1 from 4-5pm (AEST) | 3.30-4.30pm (ACST) | 2-3pm (AWST).
The online session will be presenting solutions and how to use them to create new business opportunities and improved project designs.
Attendees can look forward to these insights:
- How to maximise PV self-consumption
- Why electric hot water and room heating from photovoltaics makes sense
- Solutions for on and off-grid applications
- 8 modes of operation including frequency shift
- Case study examples
The panel will feature:
- Dr. Gerhard Rimpler, CEO at my-PV
- Reinhard Hofstätter, Trainer at my-PV
- Tallal Butt, International Sales at my-PV
- Javier Rosas, Technical Support at Energy Smart Water
Founded in 2011, My-PV is a high-tech firm specialising in photovoltaic systems for hot water and space heating solutions. Energy Smart Water is a distributor of renewable energy technologies.
Click here to register. Registrants who cannot make it for the event will be sent a link to the recording via email after the webinar. The panel discussion will be followed by a Q&A session.