Vaisala is offering a series of free webinars on the application of industrial measurement instruments in the HVAC space.
The company produces HVAC transmitters for measuring humidity, temperature, and carbon dioxide indoors and outdoors. These instruments can be used to optimise heating, ventilation and air conditioning controls with applications in data centres, cooling towers, greenhouses, offices, hospitals, and factories.
The topical HVAC webinars will offer insights on choosing the right instruments for HVAC applications; avoiding common installation problems; and standards and requirements.
The topics include:
- How to avoid common pitfalls when installing HVAC sensors: This webinar covers some of the most common issues faced in the installation of HVAC sensors such as wall-mounted humidity and temperature sensors; wall-mounted CO2 sensors; duct-mounted humidity and temperature sensors; duct-mounted CO2 sensors; outdoor humidity and temperature sensors; outdoor CO2 sensors.
- How to choose the best CO2 sensors for your HVAC needs: This on-demand session looks at the requirements for CO2 sensors in different standards and certification schemes such as ASHRAE 90.1 and LEED. Key findings on how CO2 concentration affects human performance and productivity will also be shared.
- Outdoor humidity measurements in HVAC applications: Humidity measurements are used in many control strategies to reduce energy consumption in HVAC. Attend this webinar to learn about: ways to save energy by using evaporative cooling and free cooling; selecting a suitable outdoor humidity sensor; and error sources that can reduce or eliminate energy savings.
- Field checking and maintenance of HVAC humidity and CO2 sensors: All measurement devices, even those of the highest performance, will drift over time – it’s only a question of how much and how quickly. Field-checking HVAC measurement sensors ensures that they provide accurate and reliable data, which reduces operating costs and saves energy.
- Benefits of Vaisala CARBOCAP measurement technology in HVAC and other CO2 measurement applications: You can learn how CARBOCAP actually works and comparisons with other infrared CO2 measurement technologies.
- Improving HVAC energy efficiency: Accurate measurement of relative humidity and temperature is vital to the optimisation of HVAC performance. Through this webinar, you will learn: how the technical specifications of an instrument impact reliability; how to prevent installation errors in the field; how regular calibration ensures high-precision instruments continue to provide accurate, high-quality data; and about ongoing technical and application engineering support that is available.
Headquartered in Finland, Vaisala offers a range of observation products and services for applications in weather, environmental, and industrial measurements.