Green Building Day is returning in 2019 to explore major industry trends, upcoming changes and innovations enabling sustainability outcomes.
Green Building Day is the Green Building Council of Australia’s (GBCA) annual conference for its members and the wider industry. The conference is an opportunity to hear about a variety of projects, including commercial, industrial, social infrastructure, and residential.
Leading experts will also discuss the fundamental drivers transforming the built environment. The one-day program features a choice of sessions, including focused and interactive breakout sessions.
Some leading questions to this year’s discussions include:
- Where will innovation take sustainability?
- How is Green Star changing with Future Focus?
- What does Future Focus means for communities?
- What does future sustainable procurement look like?
- How does Green Star apply to social infrastructure projects?
- What research is needed to drive innovation in the built environment?
- What are the technologies increasing sustainability outcomes?
Green Building Day is running in Perth on May 16, Melbourne on June 6, Brisbane on June 18 and Sydney on June 26. Click here for more information.