The Green Building Council Australia (GBCA) will be hosting a webinar on leveraging the benefits of embedded networks.
Embedded networks are becoming a commonly used feature of our energy systems. This session will explore why their applications are increasing, how they are integrated in a range of projects, opportunities for the built environment, and the benefits for customers.
The webinar “Insights into circular energy” will cover:
- Outlook: where do embedded networks fit in the big picture? What are the range of models and concepts that exist? Where are we up to in our states?
- Benefits for property developers and end-users
- Changes to the regulatory framework and how it improves benefits for consumers
- Developers’ insights and project examples.
The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion featuring these speakers:
- General Manager, Real Utilities, Frasers Property Australia, Paolo Bevilacqua
- Director of Australian Energy Market Commission, Andrew Truswell
- Associate Director, Investments, Clean Energy Finance Corporation, Michael Di Russo
The webinar will be held on Wednesday September 16, 2020 from 10.30am–11.30am (AEST) | 10am–11am (ACST) | 8.30am–9.30am (AWST).
Bookings are available here.