The Green Building Council Australia (GBCA) is hosting a webinar on Thursday, November 11 exploring how artificial intelligence (AI) and big data can change the way buildings are managed.
The online event will include insights into utilising data structuring and cloud connections. Panel speakers include:
- Robin Brimblecombe – Manager, Engineering & Sustainability, Monash University
- Dawn Beadle – Building Technology consultant, Monash University
- Daniel Lepore – Head of Asset Technology, AMP Capital
- Kieran McLean – Senior Manager Energy Advisory, FG Advisory
- Tyson Soutter – Director Global Business Development, Clockworks Analytics.
The session will cover:
- How to make buildings “machine readable”
- How AMP Capital is using AI to optimise comfort and energy in their buildings
- How Monash University is working to create grid interactive, efficient buildings to go beyond net zero emission towards zero carbon.
Attendees will be eligible to receive 2 Green Star CPD points. For more information, click here.