NATSPEC is hosting seminars across Australia in July and August to provide an introduction to specification writing.
The seminars will cover the detailed use of SPECbuilder Live (for use on all operating systems) and Microsoft Word in specification writing, using NATSPEC and/or AUS-SPEC templates.
Topics will include:
- The role of specifications as a tool for quality management, project management, risk management and compliance
- An overview of SPECbuilder Live – NATSPEC’s online specification compilation software
- An overview of Microsoft Word in the final specification production.
Each session will run for two hours at these locations and dates:
- Brisbane – Wednesday, July 20
- Darwin – Thursday, July 21
- Sydney – Wednesday, July 27
- Canberra – Thursday, July 28
- Melbourne – Tuesday, August 2
- Hobart – Wednesday, August 3
- Adelaide – Wednesday, August 10
- Perth – Wednesday, August 17.
NATSPEC is a national not-for-profit organisation that is owned by the design, build, construct and property industry through professional associations and government property groups. NATSPEC’s objective is to improve the construction quality and productivity of the built environment through leadership of information.