Digital marketing specialist Netstripes is offering a series of free webinars designed to help businesses increase their digital responsiveness.
“The economic disruption caused by COVID-19 has adversely affected so many small and medium businesses, and in some cases, forced closure,” says Netstripes. “We understand that you are under pressure to sustain your business, deliver value to customers and protect your cash flow.”
Netstripes says it has developed the Futurise Insights series to provide a greater level of understanding on crucial insights in the current market trends, and consumer buying behaviour, and to increase digital awareness of what businesses should be undertaking during this period.
“SMEs will gain cutting-edge clarity on how to build a sustainable digital infrastructure,” says Netstripes, “essential for reinventing their businesses to survive and succeed in a post-COVID-19 world.”
The sessions run for 90 minutes each and are scheduled from February through to June across a variety of topics including:
- Futurise your business – How to develop digital knowledge in order to add value, and stay competitive in the market.
- Digital trends for SMEs – Key areas of focus for ensuring that businesses stay on top of evolving trends, and getting the inspiration needed for the digital journey ahead.
- Power your Business with a Social Media Strategy – Insights on the latest social media trends and how to create compelling content with the right message, on the right platform.
- Building a Crisis Proof Digital and Marketing Infrastructure for Every SME – How to leverage digital marketing and technology to build a sustainable and efficient infrastructure.
- How to Nail your Digital Strategy for SMEs – Key steps and best-practice principles of creating an effective, successful digital strategy for online businesses.
- 5 Innovation Secrets for SMEs – Implementing innovative ideas to improve its practices, introduce new and improved products and services to market, increase efficiency and improve profitability.
For more information on the webinars and to book, click here.