The National Clean Technologies Conference and Exhibition is being held on the Sunshine Coast from May 29–31.
The conference will focus on all clean technology (cleantech) growth areas including energy, waste, water, built environment and transport. There will be a particular focus on commercialisation, creating effective business clusters, the potential of the circular economy, innovation case studies and success stories, investment/funding channels and emerging trends.
The conference features 40 exhibitors and 55 speakers. Over 250 delegates are expected to attend.
Speakers at the conference include:
- Arron Wood, deputy Lord Mayor of Melbourne (conference MC)
- Bianca Dragomir, European Cluster Manager of the Year
- Dr Tim MacTaggart, chief deployment officer, Redflow Ltd
- Barry Du Bois, master builder
- Cleve Schupp, head of marketing and direct sales for APAC & EMEA – Energy Products, Tesla
- Rory Martin, sustainability manager, Frasers Property Australia
- Jimmy Khoo, Singapore District Cooling/Singapore Power Group
- Jorge Chapa, head of market transformation, Green Building Council of Australia
- ARC Laureate Professor Veena Sahajwalla, University of New South Wales
- Professor Timothy Beatley, Teresa Heinz Professor of Sustainable Communities, in the Department of Urban and Environmental Planning, School of Architecture at the University of Virginia, USA
- Angela Cooney, sustainable solutions manager at Veolia.