In March and April, the Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB) will be presenting seminars on the National Construction Code (NCC) in capital cities around the country.
The 2020 NCC seminars will focus on answering common technical enquiries concerning the application of the NCC Volumes One and Two, and information relating to the changes contained in NCC 2019 Amendment 1.
All sessions will run for three hours and include a tea break. Seminar fees are $160 (inc. GST) per online registration (merchant fees may apply).
Dates are as follows:
- Canberra March 6, National Convention Centre
- Adelaide March 11, Adelaide Convention Centre
- Brisbane March 12–13, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Melbourne March 17–18, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Hobart March 19, Hotel Grand Chancellor
- Sydney March 24–25, Australian National Maritime Museum
- Darwin March 31, Darwin Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Perth April 1–2, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
To register, click here.