The Australian Passive House Association is holding the South Pacific Passive House Virtual Conference from October 12–16, 2020.
The conference will explore the importance of good design, and will include presentations from international keynotes and local experts.
To be held alongside a virtual trade show, the event has been planned to offer multiple opportunities for people to network and attend sessions over five days.
Keynote speakers include:
- Professor Dr Wolfgang Feist, the Director of the Passive House Institute
- Sebastian Moreno-Vacca, A2M Architects
- Chris Higgins, a Green Building Planner with the City of Vancouver
- Bronwyn Barry, certified Passive House Designer and architect
- Matheo Dürfeld of Dürfeld Constructors.
The speaker line-up includes: Davina Rooney, Chief Executive Officer at Green Building Council of Australia; Suzanne Toumbourou, Executive Director of the Australian Sustainable Built Environment Council; and many more.
For more information and to register, please click here.