The event recognises exceptional projects, businesses, and professionals across the Australian property industry.
For the first time, attendees will be given a free ‘access all areas’ pass to attend the property awards. Hosted from the Council’s Awards Live Studio, the virtual event will feature special guests and live entertainment throughout.
The award categories for the Innovation & Excellence Awards include:
- Best Office Development
- Best Workplace Project
- Best Sustainable Development – New Buildings
- Best Sustainable Development – Existing Buildings
- Best Residential Development
- Best Master Planned Community
- Best Affordable Housing Development
- Best Shopping Centre Development
- Best Tourism & Leisure Development
Finalists and viewers are encouraged to “glam up” for the virtual event, as the organisers will be giving away prizes for the “best dressed”. Details about how to enter will be made available to those who register for the complimentary event.
The Property Council of Australia is the leading advocate for Australia’s biggest industry. The event’s principal sponsor, Rider Levett Bucknall, is an independent organisation in cost management and quantity surveying, project management and advisory services.
More event details and registration are available here.