The NSW government is holding a webinar on November 7 about reducing business HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) costs.
HVAC creates significant costs that businesses need to consider. Improving HVAC performance through control systems can result in immediate benefits.
The webinar will give practical advice on:
- Identifying the major components of an HVAC system at your site/s
- Understanding what type of HVAC system/s you have and get the best out of it
- Optimisation versus upgrades
- Where to go for advice
- Funding options to help finance upgrade projects, including current assistance available from NSW government
- How to get started on an upgrade project.
Date: Wednesday, November 7
Time: 10.30am (AEST)