AIRAH has announced that its two-day Refrigeration 2021 Conference will be run as a hybrid event, with a modified live-streamed program to run alongside the live happening, slated for Melbourne over May 17–18.
The program for attendees who join AIRAH for the live stream of the Refrigeration 2021 conference includes presentations and panels in one room. Recordings from the sessions will be made available to both face-to-face and virtual attendees at the conference’s conclusion.
“AIRAH improvised and adapted during the lockdown of 2020,” says AIRAH CEO Tony Gleeson, M.AIRAH. “One of the ways we evolved was to significantly up the ante in our presentation of virtual events. Last year this was necessary to make those events happen when lockdown provisions prevented us from flying interstate. It was virtual or nothing.
“Now, the hybrid offering of virtual and face-to-face events makes sense in terms of making our events available to those who for whatever reason are unwilling or unable to attend the event in person. It’s a more flexible approach that allows for exposure to the great IP discussed at an AIRAH conference without having to attend should that be an issue.”
Sessions available via live-streaming at Refrigeration 2021 include:
- Ultra-low GWP refrigeration using natural refrigerants
- Sustainability and integration initiatives that are driving supermarket change
- Panel session on refrigeration end-users
- Panel session on how the global warming crisis is bringing the refrigeration and HVAC industries together.
- Risks and responsibilities when transitioning to low-GWP refrigerants
- High-temperature NH3 heat pumps and beyond
- HVAC&R Licensing in Australia, now and towards 2050.
For more information about Refrigeration 2021 and to register, click here.