Cloud-based operations management software company simPRO is organising a digital summit to provide an in-depth look at its software.
Comprising a series of free webinars, the summit aims to gather field service professionals from around the world for an interactive and informative multi-day event.
The simPRO Digital Summit will be held from June 24–26 and will offer the opportunity to learn new software features, gain insights, and access live product walkthroughs. Experts from simPRO’s product and learning and development teams will also be available for online interaction.
Topics for the Australian section of the online events include:
- Enhanced security and data management in simPRO (June 24)
- Masterclass: Asset workflows in simPRO Mobile (June 24)
- simPRO Snapshot: Service workflows (June 24)
- Conversation starters: Inspiring a shift in mental health (June 24)
- Optimising project and labour planning in simPRO (June 24)
- Optimising project and labour planning in simPRO (June 25)
- Masterclass: Catalogue and stock management (June 25)
- simPRO product recap (June 25)
- Enhancing security and data management in simPRO (June 25)
- IoT: Connecting your assets for intelligent maintenance (June 26)
A more detailed program of the events is available here.
Event registration is available here.