CIBSE ANZ is hosting an online seminar series called “Survival of the Fittest” that will explore the latest research, best ventilation practices and indoor air quality from Australia, the US, UK and New Zealand.
Those interested in attending can register with a $70 discount using the code “AIRAHSurvival2021”.
The sessions will be held on the following dates and times.
Tuesday, September 7 at 12pm AEST
Tuesday, September 14 at 12pm AEST
Tuesday, September 21 at 12pm AEST
Tuesday, September 28 at 12pm AEST
Tuesday, October 5 at 12pm AEDT
The sessions will include more than 10 speakers and five panel sessions.
- Short- and long-term trends towards resilience in building management, design, and operations
- Key building health interventions
- Quantifying the return on investment for healthy buildings
- Insurance implications for property owners and designers
- How to apply the findings of aerosol movement and propagation in buildings to improve building services designs
- The use of Computational Fluid Dynamics
- How to bring hospital-grade management and preparedness to hotels and office building design and operation
- Lessons learnt in designing and constructing the largest Passive House-certified building in the southern hemisphere
- How to deliver net-zero carbon, all-electric buildings on a conventional construction budget.
- Buildings are our best medicine – Dr Stephanie Taylor, Harvard Medical School
- Trends reshaping the healthy buildings movement – Jack Noonan, International WELL Building Institute
- Lessons from productive and healthy workplaces – Christhina Candido, University of Melbourne
- Understanding the importance of aerosol movement for buildings – Simon Witts, M.AIRAH, LCI
- New Plymouth hospital – Preparedness design – Stuart Smith, Beca