The conference is being held online from April 21–22, 2021, and is called “The Journey to Net-Zero Heating and Cooling – Beyond Refrigeration 2021”.
The IOR is inviting presentation papers that explore innovations or initiatives that will help achieve carbon reductions in the refrigeration, air conditioning or heat pump fields.
The program currently includes presentations that demonstrate how the sector is rising to the challenge of net-zero heating and cooling.
The event will also feature keynote papers from experts in the field of environmental policy development and global heating and cooling initiatives; and workshops on benchmarking, leakage reduction and lower global warming potential refrigerant options.
The major conference themes include:
- Balancing heating and cooling demand
- Using energy intelligently
- Making use of best available technology
- Reducing the need for mechanical cooling
- Achieving best system performance
- Developing the best people and skills
- Working together – understanding the challenges in the sector.
If you are interested in submitting a presentation, please click here for more information.