AIRAH is holding a Streamline webinar about geothermal systems on Thursday, October 1.
Geothermal heating and cooling has become commonplace in Europe and the USA, but is still relatively new in Australia.
This session will provide attendees with an understanding of geothermal systems, their suitability for different situations, and how to integrate them into projects.
Business Unit Leader – Sustainability Solutions at Calibre Professional Services One, Mark Langdon, Affil.AIRAH, is presenting the session.
Key topics include:
- Defining a geothermal system, including outline the first principals of a system
- Evaluating design considerations when considering systems
- Outlining a project plan
- Identifying documentation of works/system
- Defining requirements for integration with consultants
- Managing geothermal installations for optimal project outcomes
- Defining the economics of geothermal installations.
Langdon has over 20 years’ experience within the property and construction industries, is one of the pioneers of the Australian geothermal industry, and is recognised as a leading specialist in Australia.
The webinar will be held at 12.30–1.30pm (AEST), 12–1pm (ACST) and 10.30–11.30am (AWST) on October 1.
Registrations are open here.