The Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (AIRAH) is hosting a webinar about HVAC maintenance and repair in mid-tier buildings on Tuesday, September 15.
According to the Opportunity Knocks report, mid-tier buildings account for about 80 per cent of office buildings and about 50 per cent of floor space in Australia.
“These buildings are the workplaces of hundreds of thousands of Australians – from finance professionals to government administrators, and just about every other office role that keeps our economy and the country running,” says AIRAH.
“Although these aren’t the massive towers at the top end of town, making sure they are safe, reliable, comfortable and efficient is just as important.”
The webinar will feature a panel discussion on mid-tier office HVAC&R maintenance and how it can add value to cities and develop higher-value business for maintenance contractors.
Panel members include:
- Presenter/panellist: Daniel Daly, Affil.AIRAH – Research Fellow, University of Wollongong
- Facilitator: Bruce Precious, M.AIRAH – Principal Consultant, Six Capitals Consulting
- Panellist: Pat McManus – National Business Development Manager, Airmaster
- Panellist: James Spears, M.AIRAH – Principal Consultant, DeltaQ
- Panellist: Gary Ward, M.AIRAH – Senior Contracts Manager, Ellis Air.
The discussion topic coincides with a national survey released by the University of Wollongong that aims to help the Australian government understand HVAC&R maintenance and how better conditions for all can become business as usual.
The webinar is free to attend, and is being held at 12.30–1.30pm (AEST), 12–1pm (ACST) and 10.30–11.30am (AWST) on Tuesday, September 15.
Registrations are open here.