The Indoor Air Quality Association Australia (IAQA) has announed the second in a series of free monthly “Lunch and Learn” webinars. On Tuesday, August 4 at 12 midday AEST (11.30am ACST, 10am AWST) Jack Noonan, Vice President Australia and New Zealand, International WELL Building Institute, will be presenting some key updates on the WELL building standard.
“Since Jack Noonan spoke at the IAQA AGM in February 2020, the world has changed fundamentally,” says the IAQA. “The work that has been done and continues to be done at the International WELL Building Institute also changed. IWBI has experienced unprecedented growth in uptake of the WELL Building Standard since the start of the year – mainly as building owners begin to see healthy buildings as a must-have rather than a nice-to-have. Further, independent third-party verification has been valued more than ever before.”
In the presentation, Noonan will cover:
- A reminder of the WELL basics
- IWBI’s COVID-19 work and formation of the global Task Force
- Strategies from WELL to help in the fight against COVID-19
- Updates to WELL interventions as a result of the Task Force work
- WELL Health and Safety (launched in June)
- Guidelines for a future of healthy buildings that are prepared and resilient – lessons and insights (to be launched in August).
To register for the webinar, click here.