Requests for Proposal (RFP) for the Local Jobs National Priority Fund 2023–2025 are now open.
The RFP invites organisations to submit projects ranging from $200,000 to $1 million – GST exclusive – that help address structural and other barriers to employment faced by people in our communities and facilitate job creation.
Applications for funding will be considered under the following six priorities:
- Supporting more First Nations people on the pathway to employment, education or training, particularly in areas where Employment Regions and Community Development Programs meet
- Supporting young people into the labour market through paid job placements in social enterprises
- Supporting mature-age workers to participate in/transition into the workforce;
- Supporting employers, employees and communities become more resilient as part of the transition to net zero
- Supporting culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) women to become self-employed by providing training and other supports
- Redesigning jobs to better align with the skills, expertise and capabilities needed to do the work.
Proposals will be sought through an open tender process. Details are available on AusTender. Projects are expected to commence in early 2024 and must be completed by June 30, 2025.
Organisations interested in responding to the RFP are required to use AusTender to access all related documentation and submit their proposals. Applications for the RFP close on Thursday, November 30 2023 at 2pm (Canberra Time).
For more information, email email@example.com