Actrol has released its latest range of fitted condensing units.
The Ryker GH condensing units feature a strong and sturdy design that allows them to operate in ambients up to 43°C, says Actrol. The range includes units to suit applications from 5.2kW to 25.6kW.
Standard features include:
- Larger condenser that provides lower energy consumption and higher capacity at any given ambient
- Single phase 240V condenser fans
- Designed for use with most common HFC and HFC alternative refrigerant blends including R448A.
- Pre-wired for quick installation (DOL)
- Fitted with a Carel condenser fan speed control.
The models include comprehensive product specifications and drawings to ensure the right unit is selected for each job.