Delegates from Fujitsu General Australia and New Zealand recently gathered virtually for the 2021 Annual Conference. The occasion was a chance to issue the firm’s business awards and to celebrate milestones.
Fujitsu says the conference was an opportunity for the 90 delegates to reconnect, reflect and prepare for the year ahead, and to share industry insights and the company’s vision for the coming year.
“At Fujitsu General, we strive to improve culture, be innovative, and provide customers with the best possible service,” says Fujitsu General Australia and New Zealand Managing Director Philip Perham. “Our focus this year is to continuously improve in these areas and take ownership of how we react to situations and challenges. This is how we can continue to drive successful personal and business outcomes.”
The award winners for the 2020/2021 financial year were:
- Commercial Business Manager of the Year – Danny Barazzutti, Affil.AIRAH and Sanchit Sharma, Affil.AIRAH
- Dealer Business Manager of the Year AU – Raquel Tubieros
- Retail Business Manager of the Year AU – Andrew Green
- Business Manager of the Year NZ – Wayne Kemp
- Innovation Award Winner ANZ – Kyle Rafter
- Culture and Values Champion AU – Paulene Low
- Culture and Values Champion NZ – Nicole Sole
- State Manager of the Year AU – Brendon Macpherson
Image shows State Manager of the Year Brendon Macpherson.