The Series DP3 wireless differential pressure module is a compact, auto-ranging differential pressure module for low flow applications. The Series DP3 is used in conjunction with the Dwyer Mobile Meter application software to view pressure drop across filters, static pressure in ducts, and velocity pressures from pitot tubes or air flow stations.
- Auto ranging technology maintains optimal performance down to 0.1″ H20
- LED indicator displays module status, connection, charging and logging to the user
- Over-the-air updates ensure the module has the latest firmware
- Unit can be mounted on both the pitot and velocity grid
- Rechargeable battery allows for a 10-hour battery life
- One-button design allows for easy operation and simple logging
- Rugged case allows for a 10’ drop without compromising functionality
- Automatically corrects pressure reading depending on the inclination of the module.
Product applications include: building commissioning; building HVAC test and balance; critical environment testing; industrial process verification; and instrumentation validation.