The Series RPMC StabiliSENSE and Series RPME FlexiSENSE are room pressure monitors from Dwyer Instrument.
They are designed for critical low differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure, relative humidity, temperature, air change, and/or door status monitoring and alarming. Both can be configured to monitor positive or negative pressure in protected environments and clean manufacturing areas.
Both the RPMC and RPME are complete systems that enable access to pressure, security, calibration, and alarm setup. They feature built-in status indication LEDs that will appear green when within the user-defined pressure set range and will appear orange when outside of the pressure set range.
- Long-term stable pressure measurements (RPMC)
- Two SPDT relays allow for local alarming and alarming to control system
- Automatic or manual alarm reset
- Visual LED alarms provide immediate local alert allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Stores peak and valley process readings
- Same installation diameter as Magnehelic gauge which simplifies field upgrade to RPMC StabiliSENSE critical room pressure monitor
- Password protected setup menu ensures no errors by untrained personnel.