Retriever Communications has launched what it says is an intuitive, end-to-end job management software platform.
The 100 per cent Australian owned and operated Servis software platform was built exclusively for trade service businesses, says Retriever Communications.
The global business in field service management software says customers will benefit from reliable, powerful, cutting-edge technology that will become a critical part of their service business, and remove the guesswork and the paperwork when managing their jobs.
“This is a proud day for Retriever and the culmination of many hours of dedication and commitment from our team in Sydney,” says Retriever Communications CEO Chris Calamos.
“Servis was built from the ground up with the trade service industry front of mind and in close consultation with a number of our industry partners.
“We help trade service businesses become more efficient and dynamic by eliminating paperwork and manual admin tasks. This software will give businesses the opportunity to grow, streamline and digitise many of their operations, and importantly, dedicate their resources in other important areas.”
Calamos says Servis offers:
- A centralised hub for all quotes, job information and invoices
- Advanced estimating capabilities, allowing businesses to provide more accurate and professional quotes
- Tracking of each job from start to finish, with access to all of the important information needed to run a business smoothly
- Smart scheduling, meaning less time on the road and more billable hours
- Easy-to-use invoicing software, speeding up payments and zero paperwork
- Seamless integration with Xero.
Retriever Communications says Servis Software offers automated field service management applications to replace a manual paper-based process.
For more information, click here.